Need Your Medical Records Released?
Medical Records Release Form
- Click the button below to print our downloadable release form. Once you complete the form, you can drop it off at our office during your next appointment or fax it to us at (870) 269-5630.
Save Time Before Your First Appointment
- To minimize the registration time in our office, we encourage you to take advantage of our online registration process by signing into the Patient Portal and completing your health history before your appointment.
- If you need help setting up an account, feel free to give our team a call at (870) 269-8300, and we will email you an invitation to join.
What to Expect When You Arrive?
- Should you choose not to take advantage of our Patient Portal registration process, you need to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment to complete the registration and medical intake process.
- During your first appointment, you can expect to discuss your pain or injury with your doctor, followed by a thorough physical exam, a review of your family medical history and any necessary tests, such as X-rays or an MRI.
- To provide as much information as possible, please bring the following:
- Any diagnostic films or test results ordered or performed by another physician (X-rays, CT scans, MRIs or nerve studies)
- Medical records and surgery notes, if applicable
- List of medications that you currently take and any other medical problems
- In order to fully assess your pain or injury, we recommend that you wear loose-fitting clothes that allow your doctor to easily examine the area. For an exam of the knee or hip, loose pants or shorts are best. Ladies, if the doctor is to examine your shoulder or back, we recommend a sports bra. Once testing is complete, you will then discuss your diagnosis and treatment options with your doctor, who will explain the details and answer any questions.
What insurances do you accept?
- We gladly accept most insurance plans. For questions about your insurance plan, please call (870) 269-8300.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please check in at the front desk and bring the following items with you:
- Health insurance card, along with a method of payment for your co-pay or co-insurance
- Photo identification
- List of current medications
- Any referral form(s) you have from your primary care physician or emergency room
- Any outside imaging (X-rays, CTs, MRIs) concerning your current condition
- Workers’ compensation or motor vehicle claim information, if the visit is due to a work-related injury (your visit must be approved before your visit) or motor vehicle accident
- Prescriptions and refills for established patients of our clinic are routinely issued during our regular office hours. You can make your request by calling our office at (870) 269-8300.
- Outside of regular clinic hours—including evenings, weekends and holidays—no refills will be issued because doctors do not have access to your medical records during those times. Please anticipate your refill needs to ensure your treatment plan is uninterrupted.